The 7 Series 2-light Incandescent Stop Arm is an electrically operated unit that features two alternately flashing incandescent lights on the top and bottom on either side of the sign that flash alternately from one another. It’s simple design ensures premium performance. It is constructed from steel that is properly coated for corrosion resistance.
- Sealed solid state mechanism with no micro switches or relays
- Exterior metallic parts are powder coated and e-coated for added corrosion resistance
- Internal Grounding
- Common base mounting pattern amongst all SMI stop arms
- Quick disconnects on motor and blade assembly for easy serviceability
- Available in 2-light incandescent with Engineering Grade or Hi-Intensity Prismatic Grade Decal
- Available in English or French Language
A proven method of reducing pass-bys and enhancing rider safety. Available in 6 languages.
Air or electric operated. Aluminum or composite blade construction. Available with LED or Halogen lights in a flashing or strobing pattern. Two grades of highly reflective decals.
Certified operation between -30° and 130°
Shock and Vibration
Rough roads, potholes, and dat-to-day jarring are no match for the solid state electronics. Tested to SAE J845/575 standards
Bases are e-coated and powder coated to withstand harsh elements and road chemicals