The 7000 series is a solid state unit that spells out and flashes the word “STOP” with high intensity LED’s. It is constructed from high strength engineering grade plastics for a very rugged and weather resistant design.
- Manufactured from high strength corrosion proof materials
- Available with Hi-Intensity Prismatic or Diamond Grade Decal
- Available with built in flasher
- Modular easy to service drive mechanism
- Available with or without wind guard
- Available with Servo Lock Mechanism (positive wind latch)
- Only available in English
A proven method of reducing pass-bys and enhancing rider safety. Available in 6 languages.
Air or electric operated. Aluminum or composite blade construction. Available with LED or Halogen lights in a flashing or strobing pattern. Two grades of highly reflective decals.
Certified operation between -30° and 130°
Shock and Vibration
Rough roads, potholes, and dat-to-day jarring are no match for the solid state electronics. Tested to SAE J845/575 standards
Bases are e-coated and powder coated to withstand harsh elements and road chemicals